Award-winning PDF software
i-864p Form: What You Should Know
Completing and signing Form I-864P makes you the sponsor. The form may provide information about the sponsor as well as the support that the immigrant or family may need. It may also include information about the spouse and minor children living with the immigrant or family. Form I-864 may also be used to provide for the acquisition or employment of assets by one or more of the persons filing the Form I-864. It may also be used to claim any or all of the assistance funds a spouse or minor children may be entitled to under the sponsorship process. Please note: Form I-864 may only be used if: a. The sponsor has completed the form, signed it and the person filing/assisting has also signed it. b. The person filing/assisting was notified in writing of the form(s) that were needed for verification prior to filing. c. The sponsor has completed all the information in the “Statement of Facts” section of the Immigration Status Information Report that was required for both petitioning and supporting petitioners. Form I-864 can also be used by a sponsoring relative that is not the person filing the I-864P but is on the I-485 waiting list, to request a meeting with someone to discuss the person's legal status. This meeting will be required to ensure that the petition is filed on the correct form. Please note: The person filing the I-864P must indicate whether the sponsor has been present at a meeting to discuss the application or to determine legal status. If the form(s) needed for both petitioning and supporting petitioners have never been completed, and the sponsor has been asked to show proof that the sponsor is ready to apply, the sponsor must give proof of all relevant documentation as well as their knowledge of the foreign law and procedures for immigration, including: a. The name and legal address of the person filing the I-864P and, if applicable, all other appropriate information. b. Documentation that the sponsor has been informed in writing that they are on the I-485 waiting list, and, if applicable, details of the date, time and place of the meeting. c. Documents verifying proof of the sponsorship or supporting petitioner's residence (such as U.S. passport) and/or family. d. A copy of the completed Form I-864P or I-864. e.
Online solutions help you to manage your record administration along with raise the efficiency of the workflows. Stick to the fast guide to do USCIS I-864ez, steer clear of blunders along with furnish it in a timely manner:
How to complete any USCIS I-864ez online:
- On the site with all the document, click on Begin immediately along with complete for the editor.
- Use your indications to submit established track record areas.
- Add your own info and speak to data.
- Make sure that you enter correct details and numbers throughout suitable areas.
- Very carefully confirm the content of the form as well as grammar along with punctuational.
- Navigate to Support area when you have questions or perhaps handle our assistance team.
- Place an electronic digital unique in your USCIS I-864ez by using Sign Device.
- After the form is fully gone, media Completed.
- Deliver the particular prepared document by way of electronic mail or facsimile, art print it out or perhaps reduce the gadget.
PDF editor permits you to help make changes to your USCIS I-864ez from the internet connected gadget, personalize it based on your requirements, indicator this in electronic format and also disperse differently.